- A Cycle Ride around Sutton – London Gardens Trust
- From cyclism.org.uk Cloverleaf rides:
- If you draw these five routes on paper you will see they form a very lucky five-leaved Cloverleaf.
- Each is about five miles long (Ride Five Miles for a Healthy Heart!).
- They all start in Sutton Town Centre (where every year for over 30 years they were started by Sutton’s Mayor (apart from 2020)).
- From Merton Council Wandle Trail:
- The 20km (14 mile) Wandle Trail follows the route of the River Wandle from Croydon to the Thames at Wandsworth.
- There are both walking and cycling routes, which coincide for much of the way but differ in places. Part of the trail is National Cycle Network Route 20.
- The Wandle Trail Partners are the London boroughs of Sutton, Merton and Wandsworth, Groundwork Merton and Sustrans.
Also below Quiet route from Wallington to Borough Market, the best part of the route starting from Amen corner (Tooting) to Southwark:
- see also ‘In town with the tandem’ or ‘A journey by cycle infrastructure design’ – article by Dominic
Although still to see a route to/from Sutton, if you are venturing further into town check out Londoncycleroutes YouTube channel for inspiration.