We now have a Facebook community for you to share stories and ask questions. It should be a good place to hangout, virtually meet each other and keep in touch with what is happening on the blog.
Key to the community is hearing about your experiences of cycling in Sutton. Share examples of things that are done well, things that are done wrong or how you would ideally like to see our roads being used, especially related to our six themes:
- Is there a main road, or major junction, that needs protected lanes?
- Do your local schools have safe cycling routes for children?
- Would your neighbourhood benefit from a 20mph speed limit?
- Is your residential street used as a rat-run by motorists?
- Is riding through your local town centre a total nightmare?
- Does your local park or green space need more cycle paths?