Previous meeting notes can be found here.
Next Get Sutton Cycling meeting
Date and time: Monday 27th January, 7.30pm for 7.45pm start
Venue: The Robin Hood (upstairs), 52 West St, Sutton SM1 1SH
- Welcome, introductions, and apologies for absence (Chair)
- Actions and matters arising from our last meeting
- Sutton Council consultations on local road schemes
- LCC Local Group forum updates
- News and updates: discussion of relevant local cycling issues
- Email contributions
- Date and venue of the next meeting
Previous Meeting Highlights
Meeting notes can be found here.
Remember, everyone is welcome to to attend the Get Sutton Cycling meetings. Even if you do not currently cycle we will be delighted to see you.
Furthermore, you do not have to be a member of the London Cycling Campaign to attend meetings or help at events. Of course, we would very much like you to consider joining as there are many benefits of doing so.