Meeting notes can be found here.
You are invited to the next Get Sutton Cycling meeting
Date and time: Wednesday, 17 January 2018
Location: Lord Nelson, 32 Lower Rd, Sutton SM1 4QP
Date and time: Wednesday, 14 March 2018
Location: Presidents’ Lounge, Sutton United Football Club, The Borough Sports Ground, Gander Green Lane, Sutton, SM1 2EY
Agenda to follow
Remember, everyone is welcome to to attend the meetings. Even if you do not currently cycle we will be delighted to see you.
Furthermore, you do not have to be a member of the London Cycling Campaign to attend meetings or help at events. Of course, we would very much like you to consider joining as there are many benefits of doing so. The benefits of membership include:
- Free London Cyclist magazine delivered four times a year
- Inclusive third-party insurance
- Access to legal helpline
- Public liability insurance
- Great deals on theft insurance
- Helping to support our campaigns, and strengthening the voice of London’s cyclists (and future cyclists)
So, we look forward to seeing you at a forthcoming event. Don’t forget you can get in touch at anytime by email email@example.com or with Twitter @cyclinginsutton.