Previous meeting notes can be found here.
Next Get Sutton Cycling meeting
Date and time: Wednesday 22nd May 7.30pm.
Venue: The California, 267 Brighton Rd, Sutton SM2 5SU
A change of venue, one we’ve not tried before. If it’s a pleasant evening we could hold this meeting in the gardens behind the pub, else you will find us inside.
- Welcome, introductions, and apologies for absence (Gary James/Chair)
- Actions and matters arising from our last meeting on 9 March 2019 (All)
- Bikefest 21st Sept- discuss what will do as a group (All)
- Sutton Cycle Forum – new items for next one? 11 June 2019 (All)
- Budge Lane (John K/Colin Quemby)
- Sutton’s Liveable Neighbourhood Bid 2019 updates (Marcus)
- Sustran NCN20 update (Marcus)
- Suggestions for suitable meeting venues (All)
- Sutton Council consultations on local road schemes
- Recent consultations (summary)
- Upcoming consultations (see Cyclescape)
- Progress on a template for our responses (Marcus)
- TFL response to Sutton Tram Link (Any)
- LCC Local Group forum updates (Dominic/Marcus)
- News and updates: discussion of relevant local cycling issues
- New newsletter/ email contributions? (All)
- Environmental Fair – Dr Bike, Gazebos (Shirley?)
- Women on Wheels?
- Joint ride with Merton Group Solstice Ride 12 June
- Date and venue of the next meeting
Previous Meeting Highlights
Meeting notes can be found here.
Remember, everyone is welcome to to attend the Get Sutton Cycling meetings. Even if you do not currently cycle we will be delighted to see you.
Furthermore, you do not have to be a member of the London Cycling Campaign to attend meetings or help at events. Of course, we would very much like you to consider joining as there are many benefits of doing so.