Previous meeting notes can be found here.
Next Get Sutton Cycling meeting
Date and time: Wednesday 6th March 7.30pm.
Venue: The President’s Lounge, Sutton United Football Club, The Borough Sports Ground, Gander Green Ln, Sutton SM1 2EY
BICYCLES: PLEASE DO NOT BRING BICYCLES INTO THE BUILDING
- Welcome, introductions, and apologies for absence (Gary James)
- Actions and matters arising from our last meeting on 30 January 2019 (All)
- Bikefest- further news (Dominic)
- the NCN208 locked gate (John)
- Sutton Cycle Forum (Feb. 5)
- Sutton’s Liveable Neighbourhood Bid meeting with GSC/LCC on Jan 31, 2019
- Suggestions for suitable meeting venues
- Any other item
- Sutton Council consultations on local road schemes
- Recent consultations (summary)
- Upcoming consultations (see Cyclescape)
- News and updates: discussion of relevant local cycling issues
- National Cycle Network in Sutton: update and video (Marcus and Dominic)
- New newsletter contributions
- Date and venue of the next meeting
Previous Meeting Highlights
Meeting notes can be found here.
Remember, everyone is welcome to to attend the Get Sutton Cycling meetings. Even if you do not currently cycle we will be delighted to see you.
Furthermore, you do not have to be a member of the London Cycling Campaign to attend meetings or help at events. Of course, we would very much like you to consider joining as there are many benefits of doing so.