Slides: 20200616MeetingPresentation PDF (~380kb)
- Welcome, introductions, and apologies for absence (Chair)
- Space for safe cycling and walking during lockdown
- Actions from last meeting
- Progress Report (from meeting with Cllr Manuel Abellan)
- Next steps
- Date of the next meeting
Present – Marcus H, John K, Chas M, Gary J, Shirley & Colin Q
Apologises – John P, Neil W
We are on Zoom and kept under 40 min limit.
- see slides
- John K mentioned that Wallington has cones up preventing cars parking and that as a result people have started cycling without the fear of cars reversing out – a great improvement!
- Rosehill roundabout
- get assurance that if we invest time in design it will be bid for
- involve\ask advice of Simon Munk
- arrange a face to face meeting on site to discuss designs
- The bid being worked on this week:
- Ask what Shorts Road intervention is, this road is a known rat run and would benefit from a filter, it’s too narrow for a contra-flow. Or is it a school street?
- Cllr Manuel Abellan will be doing a Q&A session from 3-4pm Tuesday 23rd
- start a thread on Groups.io to list questions ahead of meeting
- when details of call known share using groups.io
- keep the date free!
- Marcus shared a peek at his next cyclescheme purchase!
- Cllr Manuel Abellan will be doing a Q&A session from 3-4pm
- Be prepared for that and we can discuss on our call later in the evening.
Date and time: Tuesday 23rd June – 7.30pm
Venue: On Zoom – see Next Meet Up page for details